۱۳۸۵ مرداد ۲, دوشنبه

a letter to wife


One person wrote a letter to his wife,

Dear Sweet Heart
I can't send my salary this month, so I am sending 100 kisses.
You are my sweetheart


His wife replied back after some days to her husband:

Dearest sweetheart
Thanks for your 100 kisses, I am sending the expenses details:
1. Milk man was agreed on 2 kisses
2. Teacher agreed on 7 kisses
3. Our house owner is coming every day and taking two or three kisses of mine
4. Vegetable and food shop keeper was not agreeing with kisses only, so I have given some other items to him ...........
5. Others 40 kisses
Please don't worry for me, I have balance 35 kisses and I hope I can complete this month.
Shall I plan same way for next months, Please advice?????????
Your Sweet Heart





according to fifa worldcup 2006, she pay kisses for attend in live match!

۵ نظر:

  1. nafahmidam !!
    khube . . .
    edame bede . . .

    پاسخحذف
  2. valla chi begam..tahajom farhnagy ke migan hamine dige,..
    in che vazeshe
    jamesh kon binam

    پاسخحذف
  3. zarbesh konam bishtar hal mide!
    TAGHSIM ham bad nist!

    hadesh be bi nahayat ham khube!
    HOPITAL ham mitunam bezanam!

    antegral ham javab mide!
    -----------------------------
    shuma bego ONJA che vaz'eshe!?

    پاسخحذف
  4. That's a good way of punish for that kind of men
    I believe she was clever and that’s the best answer for her husband. ;)

    پاسخحذف
  5. man az khuda mikham, ye hamchin khnaumayee, joloye bi khyalye hamchin mardayeee ro begire.
    onam na ba ghahro in harfa!
    ke ba harfo in harfa!

    پاسخحذف

جیم ران

 سه سال پیش در آستانه ۴۰ سالگی تصمیم گرفتم به خودم یک هدیه ویژه بدم. گزینه های مختلف رو بررسی کردم و در نهایت در ورکشاپ ۴ روزه تونی روبینز ب...